www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: [iNew v3] GPS and SIM not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
maybe someone can help me... i have i new v3 phone from china, everything is working except gps and sim! No connection to sim network, it is showing everything but under sim managment everything is greyed. I need urgenthelp cuz right now its only a expensive player and not a phone... I have to tell, when i got it, it had already that sim management problems..

Would be great if someone can help me...
(2014-03-23, 00:06)schnab Wrote: [ -> ]maybe someone can help me... i have i new v3 phone from china, everything is working except gps and sim! No connection to sim network, it is showing everything but under sim managment everything is greyed. I need urgenthelp cuz right now its only a expensive player and not a phone... I have to tell, when i got it, it had already that sim management problems..

According your problem you should try to talk with the seller first. Then you should try to cure it.
(2014-03-23, 00:06)schnab Wrote: [ -> ]maybe someone can help me... i have i new v3 phone from china, everything is working except gps and sim! No connection to sim network, it is showing everything but under sim managment everything is greyed. I need urgenthelp cuz right now its only a expensive player and not a phone... I have to tell, when i got it, it had already that sim management problems..

most likely, it it caused by IMEI number.

please check if yr phone IMEI number in the phone system is the same as IMEI number printed at back of the phone(just take out the battery).

if they not the same, then change it to the one printed at the back of the phone.
if they are the same, then change the one in the phone to any other number,
must be 15 digit number. (if after change, it still cannot work, then try few more)

the reason is that.
The network carrier register the IMEI with them once u are connected. If yr IMEI number had been taken by other, then the phone will show the carrier, but u cannot make any call.