www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: bootloop
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
firstly just to say sorry for pm you out the blue but only way i seem to get help on the site

now i have
well the phone is infact s3 mini cloned

hardware mt6575 (samsung is fake).
model i8190
build jr003h18190xxaljl
build date 20130805-062236
android 4.1.1
kernel 3.0.13.380934(see infa@ep-110)gcc ver4.4.3(gcc)#2 smp wed oct 24.2240.54(cant see rest)
uboot build vmain2.2ubt115822
lcd drive ic:1-otm8009_mipi
imei 1 null
imei 2 null

secondly its stuck in bootloop but i can only get into recovery mood and all back ups on sd card send error back or abort half way through.
errors

when i use android kit this is what says when start it
insecure boot image
stock recovery image found
cwm custom recovery 6.0.2.7 image found
twrp custom recovery 2.6.3.0 image found
philiz touch android advanced cwm recovery not found

ive can still boot into recovery but after long hours on the google site ive learned that this model dosent have a (dl mode) just a factory test mode but that not the problem ive try,d to install lots different roms and backups but just aborts half way through and ive used and toolkit and told insecure boot image or something like that but says can see recovery images on phone but cant get to work as get a e certificate signature not recognised or again something similar.
ive now managed to use mtk droid and it seems to detect my device but nut really sure how to use and ive also been trying flash tool but get the error if all boxs ticked [hint] (name) is checked but without path and it lists all boxs names i have ticked so thats my problem. also using android-scatter-emmc file which i was told to do in a thread on site any help would be mosy welcome as its my duel sim and need it for work 2 phones in pocket pain in ass and its only week old
i also cant use odin as dont detect phone because turns of and on in bootloop and these dont have dl mode just factory test or recovery. ive used
odin is not going to work with this phone, odin works only for genuine Samsung.

the problem with these generic clones is that its pretty difficult to find even the original firmware for them.
for most of these phones noone can or will create a customized rom as there are too many unknown things.
many of these phones report fake CPU, fake Android version and so on.
hopefully someone more knowledgeable in the area of clones has some advice for you, but from what i see you'd better write it off.
Peace Keeper, do you have any information on what the phone actually is? That is, who manufactured it? Where did you get it? Any of those details will be the most important. Right now you need to be looking for a suitable ROM for your specific phone.
(2014-03-26, 07:56)WuddaWaste Wrote: [ -> ]Peace Keeper, do you have any information on what the phone actually is? That is, who manufactured it? Where did you get it? Any of those details will be the most important. Right now you need to be looking for a suitable ROM for your specific phone.

THIS MIGHT HELP ALSO MATE THANKS FOR TAKING TIME TO HELP ME IN REAL PANIC
secondly its stuck in bootloop but i can only get into recovery mood and all back ups on sd card send error back or abort half way through.
errors

when i use android kit this is what says when start it
insecure boot image
stock recovery image found
cwm custom recovery 6.0.2.7 image found
twrp custom recovery 2.6.3.0 image found
philiz touch android advanced cwm recovery not found

ive can still boot into recovery but after long hours on the google site ive learned that this model dosent have a (dl mode) just a factory test mode but that not the problem ive try,d to install lots different roms and backups but just aborts half way through and ive used and toolkit and told insecure boot image or something like that but says can see recovery images on phone but cant get to work as get a e certificate signature not recognised or again something similar.
ive now managed to use mtk droid and it seems to detect my device but nut really sure how to use and ive also been trying flash tool but get the error if all boxs ticked [hint] (name) is checked but without path and it lists all boxs names i have ticked so thats my problem. also using android-scatter-emmc file which i was told to do in a thread on site any help would be mosy welcome as its my duel sim and need it for work 2 phones in pocket pain in ass and its only week old
i also cant use odin as dont detect phone because turns of and on in bootloop and these dont have dl mode just factory test or recovery. ive used

now sorry again and also if repeated stuff but im in a panic as brand new phone and duel sim so need to repair it because work phone ant advise welcome mate but im a nood so please keep simple or instruct bit by bit