www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: MTK6575 GT-i9300 help!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Omg I'm in tears. I messed up my new mtk6575! It was rooted and I messed around and now it's stuck on the boot logo. Then I factory reset and it's stuck on android logo when it once said samsung s3! How can I go back Sad
(2013-04-26, 10:29)sosforever Wrote: [ -> ]Omg I'm in tears. I messed up my new mtk6575! It was rooted and I messed around and now it's stuck on the boot logo. Then I factory reset and it's stuck on android logo when it once said samsung s3! How can I go back Sad

How can I flash a new rom? Does anyone have the default rom? I'm desperate! I tried to flash one with update wit sd card but it didnt do anything
(2013-04-26, 12:13)sosforever Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-04-26, 10:29)sosforever Wrote: [ -> ]Omg I'm in tears. I messed up my new mtk6575! It was rooted and I messed around and now it's stuck on the boot logo. Then I factory reset and it's stuck on android logo when it once said samsung s3! How can I go back Sad

How can I flash a new rom? Does anyone have the default rom? I'm desperate! I tried to flash one with update wit sd card but it didnt do anything

I guess since no one else has volunteered, Gizbeat will attempt to help you.

What is the phone? MTK6575 is a CPU, not a phone.

Give a link to the phone as well.
(2013-04-26, 15:52)Gizbeat Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-04-26, 12:13)sosforever Wrote: [ -> ]

I guess since no one else has volunteered, Gizbeat will attempt to help you.

What is the phone? MTK6575 is a CPU, not a phone.

Give a link to the phone as well.

Thanks so much. All I need is a stock rom!
That's phone. I have sp flash set up and it works but I get an error when i try to download new rom..maybe cause something is wrong with this rom I found online.

It won't let me post a link..says its spam. My phone is a gt-i9300 android 4.0 mt6575
sp flash tool doesnt work...it's all zeros!
I fixed it!! [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] and use sp flash for the 4.0.4
how i mean to resolve it
Which file will work for me? i9300 mtk6575 android 4.1.9