www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Easy Root MTK6592/MTK6589/ MTK6582/MTK6577/MTK6589T
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Also works for Xiaocai g6, thanks!
This worked on my ZOPO950+.

Thank you,

MSS
Didn't work on my neken N6
bat report it work
phone reboot
but no su binary
Gionee p2 a MT6572 device is rooted !!! :-)
(2013-04-26, 16:47)Gizbeat Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Please [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] and post your results in this thread for future users.

Found and announced at CPA by ChrisX

Okay to share this file, but please retain original file link and post a link to chinaphonearena.com forum home page. Much appreciated.

Hi Gizbeat!
Would this Work on a Star S5 MTK6589T 1.5Ghz with 2GB ram...?
If it doesn't, one of the other methods should.
Hi Gizbeat!
This worked on my NO.1 S6 phone

Thank you
I got my phone pree rooted but this is defiantly awesome post on how to in case some one looking to get this baby rooted. Thank for the great post.
Plz help me i have the elephone p6 2/32 is based on mtk6589t i tryed every method found here but i couldn't root my phone i dont know what i do......if anyone knows a method to help me plz tell me

i tryed also auto root tool it installs supersu but when i trying to open it says " the su binary needs to be updated. Continue?" when i press continue it gives me a messege "installation failed"

the root checker tools show my phone is rooted but when i m trying to execute applications which needs root the phone gives a messege "the phone must be rooted to execute this app"

Plz help me
It does not work with the iNew V3. Just in case someone might wants to try it. The problem lies with SuperSU not being able to install binaries.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10