www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Easy Root MTK6592/MTK6589/ MTK6582/MTK6577/MTK6589T
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
(2014-01-11, 06:57)StardustOne Wrote: [ -> ]It does not work with the iNew V3. Just in case someone might wants to try it. The problem lies with SuperSU not being able to install binaries.

damn i was gona try this for my inew v3 =( damn any help guys ?
Use [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

If you followed the sticky you would have found that out.

or install that cwm first, then SD update the root.
Don't work fo rme and my THL T200 :/ But thx anyway Smiling
OMG what is with rooting tools that dont work the first couple of times. I tried so many rooting tools for my Mysaga M2 and they all failed!!! I then tried this last night and it also failed!!! But for some weird reason superuser was visible even though it gave the impression it didn't have root access and could not be uninstalled. Also SuperSU could not get root access and every root check I tried stated I didn't have root access.

I tried again today after work - 3 times consequetively and then !!! IT WORKED!!! Oh yeah about time. Thank you Gizbeat, you really helped me out here. I just got my phone a few days ago and will happily do a personal review of the phone when I get a better idea of what it is like.

I have noticed their doesn't seem to be an abundance of information regarding the MySaga so I will happily contribute Smiling

Thanks again and also cheers for creating a community for China based phones

Paul Moffat
(2014-03-14, 02:41)Emare Wrote: [ -> ]Don't work fo rme and my THL T200 :/ But thx anyway Smiling

emare did u manage to root the Thl T200 (1080p) version..any link for a method that would root the Thl T200 (1080p)?
It dosen't work on coolpad9976a..Failed....OTL
(2014-03-23, 12:26)genuine27 Wrote: [ -> ]It dosen't work on coolpad9976a..Failed....OTL
There are 7 other methods. Please go through them all. If there was a single magical solution, we wouldn't have the other ones listed.
Thank you. Less than 5 minutes to root my Feiteng GT-H9500
Unable to root my AMOI N828.

I did exactly as the tutorial, and after the .bat finished it said it worked but after reboot, I checked with RootChecker and many apps and my phone is still unrooted Sad

My n828 info:
model number: AMOI N828
android version: 4.2.2
build number: N828_8_V3.0

Any idea what to do ?
I can't open the link above. :/ it says "No data received"
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10