www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Easy Root MTK6592/MTK6589/ MTK6582/MTK6577/MTK6589T
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Please [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] and post your results in this thread for future users.

Found and announced at CPA by ChrisX

Okay to share this file, but please retain original file link and post a link to chinaphonearena.com forum home page. Much appreciated.
(2013-04-26, 16:47)Gizbeat Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] and post your results in this thread for future users.

HDC s4 gt-h9500 mtk6589 quad core

yep works in seconds , found it on another forum and was gonna post tutorial until i seen your post

many thanks
Yay! Root worked for Gionee Dream D1.
Thanks a million. Big Grin
Worked on my MIZ Z5! SIM is still messed up...but it DID root the phone.
This worked great for my hdc s4 n9500 very fast thanks for a great tool
Just rooted my Star S5 Butterfly.

Had to run it 3 times though.
First time the install of SuperSU failed because my phone asked (again) if I wanted to install unknown source applications.
Second time the SuperSU install was a success but the pwn (exploit itself) returned Failed.

After reboot of the phone I did it for the last time and this time the exploit was successful. I did get a warning because SuperSU tried to install again, but that's no problem for the tool.
Doesn't work for me. Phone Bedove X21 with MTK6577 and Jelly Bean 4.1.2.
Thank you anyway.
(2013-05-17, 16:03)rey69 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Hi, i try this method for my Airphone 5S 6589 but doesn't work. Super su says not installed and executable file not exist.

The phone has android 4.2.1 Ios 6 style.
(2013-05-18, 13:27)smanet78it Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, i try this method for my Airphone 5S 6589 but doesn't work. Super su says not installed and executable file not exist.

The phone has android 4.2.1 Ios 6 style.

Sorry it didn't work out smanet. Make sure you have USB debugging enabled and accept the request to allow the restore.

If it still doesn't work out and you can't find a custom recovery for your phone, the next step is to try and build your own. Please see the Yulypis tutorial.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10