www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Erase Nvram
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I need to erase my Nvram because the imeis i have are not mine (i flash a Nvram from other phone) now everytime i flash i get stuck is this imeis and i wont to put re write mine to test .How i can do that Smiling
You should change them at MTK tools before you flash nvram.
Or try to backup the nvram from the other phone again and change them there (at MTK droid tools) before you 'hit' BackUp. This way it will save a nvram files with your IMEI's
How i change on mtk tools beford flashing?
(2014-03-28, 07:27)nikstar Wrote: [ -> ]You should change them at MTK tools before you flash nvram.
Or try to backup the nvram from the other phone again and change them there (at MTK droid tools) before you 'hit' BackUp. This way it will save a nvram files with your IMEI's
I never done it and I cannot answer, thats why I suggest to you the other method, change them at the backup procedure.
Camachado, what methods have you tried to write IMEI after flashing NVRAM?

If use the MTK droid tool, try to enable USB debug and get root shell permission in mtk droid tool. It normally not required, but could help if you're having a problem getting the IMEI to 'stick'. after finish write, reboot phone.
i alredy tryed almost all i found on the net ,i can write my imeis but every time i flash a new rom i get my sisters imeis not mine and i wont to change that
(2014-03-28, 14:59)NexusTrix Wrote: [ -> ]Camachado, what methods have you tried to write IMEI after flashing NVRAM?

If use the MTK droid tool, try to enable USB debug and get root shell permission in mtk droid tool. It normally not required, but could help if you're having a problem getting the IMEI to 'stick'. after finish write, reboot phone.
(2014-03-28, 18:04)cmachado0 Wrote: [ -> ]i alredy tryed almost all i found on the net ,i can write my imeis but every time i flash a new rom i get my sisters imeis not mine and i wont to change that
(2014-03-28, 14:59)NexusTrix Wrote: [ -> ]Camachado, what methods have you tried to write IMEI after flashing NVRAM?

How often do u flash ROM? just write IMEI after flash or restore with Mobile Uncle. It only takes 5 seconds.

You maybe can look the nvram with hex editor and see if can find the imei.