www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Is there any problem with the GPS on H7500+?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I have my H7500+ for 10 days and have problems with the GPS, it takes a lot of time to get the actual location. Is there any solution?
Thanks, Cornel
Mine took a while to lock initially until I download an app called Faster GPS which sets your NTP server. I get a lock in about 10-20 seconds now. I think other people haven't been so lucky though.
(2013-04-26, 18:03)cjr1234 Wrote: [ -> ]Mine took a while to lock initially until I download an app called Faster GPS which sets your NTP server. I get a lock in about 10-20 seconds now. I think other people haven't been so lucky though.

Thanks for your quick reply, but the phone must be rooted and I don't really know how to do it.
There are instructions here:

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
(2013-04-26, 18:39)cjr1234 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Yea, already been there and got this message:"Sorry, but your usergroup is banned from viewing this thread. To become a member, please see the 'Site News and Suggestions' Forum." so back to square one. I even donated (and I'm NOT sorry for that) but how can I go forward?
Tia, Cornel
(2013-04-26, 17:42)cornel972 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I have my H7500+ for 10 days and have problems with the GPS, it takes a lot of time to get the actual location. Is there any solution?
Thanks, Cornel

I've the same problem. After alot of fixes (download new EPO, fixed in MTK service menu, use Nokia/Google server), my GPS always takes 2-5-10 minutes to get my location under open sky Sad
(2013-04-26, 19:02)firefox1996 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-04-26, 17:42)cornel972 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I have my H7500+ for 10 days and have problems with the GPS, it takes a lot of time to get the actual location. Is there any solution?
Thanks, Cornel

I've the same problem. After alot of fixes (download new EPO, fixed in MTK service menu, use Nokia/Google server), my GPS always takes 2-5-10 minutes to get my location under open sky Sad

I've tried this and works:
1. Root your phone
2. Install FasterGps (android market) & on NTP server choose your continent and region
good luck
(2013-04-27, 13:07)cornel972 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-04-26, 19:02)firefox1996 Wrote: [ -> ]
Thanks, Cornel

I've tried this and works:
1. Root your phone
2. Install FasterGps (android market) & on NTP server choose your continent and region
good luck

Hi, already did it,more then that: improved the gps config file and I got an improvemet: 2-5 minutes. Before that sometimes I had 30 minutes or so.
ThanksRolleyes