www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: on 1.0.7 and 1.0.8 whole partition is for apps
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Have you noticed this too ? When i was on 1.0.8 i noticed it and I thoight thats its because of link2sd that was installed.
But now that I'm on 1.0.7 and i sont have link2sd, i see this on setting. Now the whole 13.5 gb partition is for installing apps. No more low space problem.
Here are the screen shots(the attachments of this post). Check it and see is yours like this too?
Seems like this one big partition is not bad aftet all. I kinda find it more useful than the old 2 partition mod..
This isn't good! Apps go to internal memory but the data go to sd! Was better with 3.5gb internal memory.. Maybe I'll go back to 1.0.3.. I don't notice nothing much better in 1.0.8
No its not like that. Everything stays in internal storage ,here check the screenshots.
There absolutely no app data on my sd card.
I'm pretty sure that only the apk goes to internal storage. My apps go to sdcard..
I agree, data goes to sd. So, i am forced to unmound sd everytime iam installing an app, in order to place it in the internal.
Now I see your point.. If I unmount sdcard the apps install all inside the internal memory! But I need to unmount first or it goes to sd :p
Correct...
(2014-03-30, 03:02)jpower73 Wrote: [ -> ]Correct...
hi,
i think like Danyno1 do (you agreed with me about the whole partition...do you remember other post? Big Grin )

i'm on 1.0.1 (25-2-2014)
with only 1 full partition

i checked the behaviour of installed apps
i can say i seems like all stay on internal memory

here screenshots that can confirm that
[attachment=1039][attachment=1040][attachment=1041][attachment=1042][attachment=1043]
consider that i've installed ONE BROWSER for test, just to look at where data would be saved --> and in this case all is on internal memory
Hai..
any one can you help me, how make a system partition like this..
I think its good way to install more application on my phone..
My phone is not V3, but I have a V3 phone..
different system storage with v3..
I only install aplication up to 2GB, not up to 13GB like a V3..
Please dude, help me how to get it..
Thanks...Sad