www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: w200s home buttons
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Got my phone a couple of days ago, love it except for the "home, return, settings" buttons at bottom of screen not being very bright, quite hard to see, is there a way to increase the brightness of them, also is there a better aftermarket phone case available,i bought the tho case but don't like it very much.
Thanks
I really like the dim backlit buttons. They're bright enough to be seen in a sunlit room. As long as you can see them even a little bit, you know exactly where they are. I don't believe there's an easy firmware fix to make them brighter. At a phone shop they can change the LEDs. That is one option.

The case definitely could have been a step up. Did you receive the opaque blue hard case?
Yea I did get that case but I bought leather flip case as well but I don't like it, it doesn't shut flat and when you open case it is hard to get to the volume buttons on the side, also it would have been nice if there was a clear window in the case so you could see some of the screen
(2014-03-29, 15:35)Gizbeat Wrote: [ -> ]I really like the dim backlit buttons. They're bright enough to be seen in a sunlit room. As long as you can see them even a little bit, you know exactly where they are. I don't believe there's an easy firmware fix to make them brighter. At a phone shop they can change the LEDs. That is one option.

The case definitely could have been a step up. Did you receive the opaque blue hard case?
It's a shame they didn't include a nicer case with such an otherwise great phone. I wonder who in marketing could have possibly slipped that opaque blue hard case over the phone and decided it would be a nice addition.
Seen I bought a black phone I did actually expect a black case and not that blue one,a shame really but other than that I love the phone,

(2014-03-29, 18:57)Gizbeat Wrote: [ -> ]It's a shame they didn't include a nicer case with such an otherwise great phone. I wonder who in marketing could have possibly slipped that opaque blue hard case over the phone and decided it would be a nice addition.