www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: MTK 6572 USB Mass Storage device Problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, when i conect USB cable to my MTK 6572 it only charging ,and there is no USB Mass Storage device pop. I try to Rest my phone, but dosent help. Thanks in advance for your help
Change your USB connection mode to MTP and connect the phone to the pc. After the connection is established and you can view the sd card content, disconnect the phone from the pc. Now change the USB connection mode back to MTP and connect the phone to the pc.
If the above method won't work, you may need to reinstall the usb driver for your phone.
(2014-03-30, 12:53)wolverine Wrote: [ -> ]Change your USB connection mode to MTP and connect the phone to the pc. After the connection is established and you can view the sd card content, disconnect the phone from the pc. Now change the USB connection mode back to MTP and connect the phone to the pc.
If the above method won't work, you may need to reinstall the usb driver for your phone.

Hi Thanks for answer. I try that, but its not working for me.Also i i try almost every option usb debugging on/off, restart,recovery mode but Nothing help so far. Strange thing is that, the last days when USB mass storage/usb debuggings was still working: when i connect the USB cable the pop up USB message start to pop up ON/OFF many times without i do anything.May be the USB cable is broken. i think i find what is the Problem, The USB cable its like Iphone 5 pin USB. I just open it and find that one of the four cable was little damaged, the other three are fine .Maybe thats why the Phone charge.Maybe The damaged one is for data.To charge the phone with usb you need only voltage cables right? If data cable is broken( little damaged) you cant get usb data right? Maybe thats why when UMS was still working its just turn on/off many times without any reason and thats why USB debugging Not working too,because of the Data cable in USB. When i get new cable and will post results.

Please someone tell me that my theory is True
Yes, data and power are using separate cables. Without data cable, the phone can still be charged. But if one out of the two power cables is broken, nothing works. Just change your cable and I'm sure your usb issue will be resolved.