www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: mtk6582-how do i fix no service and more?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Disclaimer:
Before you continue and facepalm hard, I just want to say I am a noob and there is not any point in making this disclaimer other than to warn you of my foolishness.

Backstory:
Hi I recently bought a jiake jk-11 running android 4.2.2. I successfully rooted it and installed root explorer. I didn't really like the contacts and the phone apk style so I decided to delete them and put in an android 4.4 styled ones. I come across the corresponfing .odex files and I delete them as well. I reboot and there is no service so I factory reset it. Still no service. I had service before deleting. I re-replaced the 2 apks and the .odex files from the firmware. Still no service. And this android.process.acore has stopped working error pops up every time I do something. Even worse, the contacts and phone app doesn't show up anywhere, but they are in the system apps folder.

Need help:
I tried to install the vcom drivers and use the sp flash tool to flash the firmware but my phone cannot be detected while its plugged in with the battery out. I tried this on win8 x64 and win7 x86. I could have lost imei. I do not know what to do anymore. Please help.

Thanks in advance.
for jiake JK-11, should be plug in computer with the battery in but power off when flashing.

i just flashed the stock rom to my friend's JK12 without any problem.

power off the phone. wait for 5 - 10 sec then, hit the download/firmware upgrade in the flash tool, then connect yr phone to the computer