www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Official Zopo 4.2.1 24 APR 2013
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
yes, here is another link to this firmware Smiling

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
This ROM is amazingly fast, runs much smoother like iOS level smooth compared to the 4.1.2 that shipped with my H7500+. And the oversensitive volume lever is fixed, too. Yay!
(2013-10-29, 07:55)palladium Wrote: [ -> ]This ROM is amazingly fast, runs much smoother like iOS level smooth compared to the 4.1.2 that shipped with my H7500+. And the oversensitive volume lever is fixed, too. Yay!

Yes. Excellent the fixed the issue with the volume rocker. This is the best stock firmware for this phone I think.
yes, this one is the fasttest and the most stable ROM i used. but the only problem is the Black Screen / deep sleep / phone lockup problem. which is very often in all the ROMS i tested till now.

May be its some hardware problem in this model in general, as many users are facing this problem on XDA developers throead as well as on this forum.

I wish some one could come up with the solution to this problem.
Greetings,

I flash this on my ZP958 which is ZP950+. My phone model is of 16gb, but when i flash this, I have only 1.29GB. Sad

It seems this is ROM is not for 16gb Model. What should i do now?

P.S. My power button and volume button are broke, so i can only flash ROM's thru Flashtool. So please suggest to make my internal memory back to 16gb with any flashtools.

Awaiting for kind help.
Pages: 1 2