www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: [HELP] How To Fix Hard Brick In Unibody Tablet?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
THIS IS ANTUTU BENCHMARK OF MY TABLET
TREQ 3G TURBO PLUS

Show Content

Show Content

Show Content
=======================================

I have a tablet with specs exactly as above.

the problem arises when I install a font replacement applications. I am having a hard brick tablets bootloop. stops booting when the logo appears. already many tutorials using CWM Recovery, but since I do not use a tablet CWM Recovery, I can not do a Wipe Dalvik CACHE.

second, all the tutorials suggest to flash the firmware. the problem is, my tablet the unibody. where the battery and the tablet together with the body could not be removed. whereas, the requirement is to flash the tablet should die in a state of total (dislodged battery).

is there anything that could resolve the problem that I am facing? please instructions.
'Die in a state of total' ? Drool

Can you boot into recovery? You don't need CWM to factory reset.

If not and if you can't get the tablet to flash, you may need to open the phone and disconnect the battery.

Also you may need to reflash an entire ROM to solve the brick. Just wiping dalvik or factory reset may not solve it.
(2014-04-01, 13:03)NexusTrix Wrote: [ -> ]'Die in a state of total' ? Drool

Can you boot into recovery? You don't need CWM to factory reset.

If not and if you can't get the tablet to flash, you may need to open the phone and disconnect the battery.

Also you may need to reflash an entire ROM to solve the brick. Just wiping dalvik or factory reset may not solve it.

I've finally found a way to flash the tablet the unibody. way is to perform flashing procedure like most SP Flash Tool tutorial.
the trick is to unibody battery, after the tablet and a data cable connected to the PC, open the sim card case on the tablet. then press and hold the hard reset button on the tablet with a small stick. refer to the SP Flash Tool screen, click the firmware -> upgrade. then remove the hard reset that has been previously resistant.