www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Help!!! MTK65XX preloader doesnt install properly
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
You are removimg the battery, yes?
Have you tried Firmware update instead of Download?
Have you tried preloaders from different ROM for your phone?
If those drivers (pdanet) don't work, try the auto installer driver, it was the only that worked with me in win7
GOOD news guys !!!!
thanks for all your help
not sure what the problem was, but maybe it was the auto installer driver (although im sure i treid it before, bbut maybe pdanet was conflicting, although im sure i tried uninstalling them before but regardless Smiling ) IT WOOORKS
so i just uninsalled errything and started again, worked second time i plugged i in, although first time kept disconnecting, Smiling so happ at the moment Smiling Smiling
thanks for your time guys
(2014-04-03, 12:00)CrownSA Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
(2014-04-03, 12:09)Sniper47 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
yeah it was, thing is i tried that already like, a few times, dunno why it worked this time tbh, only difference now was i tried using my phone with a diff pc this morning? not sure tho, maybe its a combination of things, but i did do this a few times already, sadly those tries were in vain
Sometimes need just try try again until it catches. Could have been a combination of things too, as you suggested.
yep, tbh im just really happy it worked now Smiling i had spent soooo much time this past week trying to get it to work, possibly over 12 hours in total just trying new drivers etc, not including all the time speculating xD
what a relief
I know what it is :p
Pages: 1 2