www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: mtk6582-dim lit photos have a green tint
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
Whenever I take a low light picture with my Jiake jk-11, instead of the color reproduction being the same as I see on my screen, it turns into a slight greenish tint at the very last second after the picture is done processing.

Sample
[Image: IMG_20140401_193533.jpg]
If you take a look at the shadow, it is greenish, not black, and it looks fine on the screen when focusing.

Is there a fix to this?
What camera app are you using? Is there a setting in there to change adjust the white balance?
Its a modified android 4.2.2 camera apk. Not the stock. I tried changing the wb but its the same deal.
I'd recommend trying with the stock that came with the phone. Could be some slight calibration problem.
Yeah I am using the apk that came with the phone. Oh well I guess. No low light for me Smiling
Have tried the adjusting of white balance after take that pic?

What color is the edge of the book real?
Yep tried all different modes. The problem occurs when the shutter activates. When I take with zero shutter delay, it stays green when taking the picture. Without shutter delay, photo turns green after taking it. The edge of the book is a light green. Walls in the background are white.
I mean after take the pic. Edit in image editor. But if remove green, will remove green from all unless do serious edit in Photoshop.
Yeah that works thanks
you could also try to install a different camera app from play store or search for Lenovo Super Camera,
that may not only solve your problem but also improve the quality of your pictures