www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: baseband
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hello

anyone have MOLY.WR8.W1248.MD.WG.MP.V6 for flash with recovery?

thanks you
(2013-04-27, 06:33)neooostef Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] for you. Hope it helps.
Hi,

what do I need to do to try the new Baseband version? And is there a way to backup the old one?
(2013-04-29, 02:34)tT0b3 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register], but at this point without some specific files for your phone (step 13), I wouldn't recommend it.
(2013-04-29, 03:31)Gizbeat Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register], but at this point without some specific files for your phone (step 13), I wouldn't recommend it.

Thanks for the link, but unfortunately i can't open it..

Quote:Sorry, but your usergroup is banned from viewing this thread. To become a member, please see the 'Site News and Suggestions' Forum.

I now flashed a rom which had the new baseband already included, but it would still be interesting how you would have done it without the rom!
Hello,

What the differences between:

BPLGUInfoCustomAppSrcP_MT6589_S00_MOLY_WR8_W1248_MD_WG_MP_V6_P1
BPLGUInfoCustomAppSrcP_MT6589_S00_MOLY_WR8_W1248_MD_WG_MP_V6_P4

Can I use the 2 on my phone?
Where did you get the newer ROM from ???
pmk, have a look over here: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]. Running quite stable so far Smiling
What are the benefits of flashing a new baseband? I saw in another forum that it could fix the 3G problem in most of the chinese phones, is that true?
good day to all. is there anybody has BPLGUInfoCustomAppSrcP_MT6589_S00_MOLY_WR8_W1248_MD_WG_MP_V6_P6.i really need this.
Pages: 1 2