www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Xiaomi release an easy way to install MIUI apps on a non MIUI device
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey MIUIers,

Do you want to enjoy the core features of MIUI ROM without having to flashing it? We know it might be hard for some users to root and flash a ROM. Here comes a much simpler way! MIUI Lite (We call it MIUI Lite for now. Please help us come up with some cool names!) includes such MIUI core features as launcher, dialer, messaging, Mi Could and so on, achieving 70% operating experience of MIUI

Mediafire DL link from Burs - [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Nice name: minimiui
I will try later.
I can't sign in to download. Can anyone mirror please? I want to try :p
(2014-04-02, 23:02)nunytes Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] for the masses! Thumbs Up
Too much chinese things :3
Fantastic news of the day. Downloading now. Will inform later about it.
(2014-04-03, 01:50)nunytes Wrote: [ -> ]Too much chinese things :3

I found surprisingly little Chinese junk. The FAQ was in Chinese, and there be a tab in contacts with some Chinese in it. Other than that it was not so much. Nothing that really affected it's use or caused frustration.
I'm Portuguese. So, its like 20% portuguese, 50% english and 30% chinese :p
I think it would be better if its come in seperate apps. that i can choose which one to install. but this still be great !
Is here anyone who tested it ? and can say it's working

EDIT:

it's works fine on THL W200S =))
Show Content
Pages: 1 2