www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: MT6589 GTI9500 bricked
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys, I believe I have hard bricked my phone. Lost It Crying

I was trying to solve the IMEI lost by installing these bins using SP Flash Tool, so I was doing so and when SP Flash has finished the phone doesn't boot up anymore. I have tried to flash recovery.img with SP Flash but it doesn't even detect the phone anymore.
When I connect the phone to the PC by USB cable I can heard the connected device sound going on and off and looking the windows device manager I can see a "Alcatel Single RNDIS Interface" device connected but like I said it goes on and off every 5 seconds or so. If I put the battery on the phone it doesn't make any different.

I would appreciate so much if anyone could help me out. I don't usually bother people asking for help but I can't really find how to fix this issue and I don't know if it is even possible to fix it.

Thank in advance
Try installing ADB Drivers.
Then use SP Flash Tools to flash stock firmware. I was unable to find the stock firmware, but you can search it on google and you will probably find it.
You should never download any bin files. I lost my iemi once and all i had to do was flash stock rom for my jiake jk11. I tried changing the system apks and thats how i messed up.
(2014-04-08, 08:12)1ikhan Wrote: [ -> ]Try installing ADB Drivers.
Then use SP Flash Tools to flash stock firmware. I was unable to find the stock firmware, but you can search it on google and you will probably find it.
You should never download any bin files. I lost my iemi once and all i had to do was flash stock rom for my jiake jk11. I tried changing the system apks and thats how i messed up.

Thank you for your reply. I have fix this by removing all the drivers and then installing the MTK Usb drivers, so that is good now. I have founded different rooms that I could successfully install nevertheless the problem now is that the touch screen sensor is upside-down in Y axis.
I have tried tons of different roms, even backups but none seems to fix this issue... any idea?

Thank you
(2014-04-26, 23:07)lolo Wrote: [ -> ]

Thank you for your reply. I have fix this by removing all the drivers and then installing the MTK Usb drivers, so that is good now. I have founded different rooms that I could successfully install nevertheless the problem now is that the touch screen sensor is upside-down in Y axis.
I have tried tons of different roms, even backups but none seems to fix this issue... any idea?

Thank you

Hi, I have the same issue with "Alcatel Single RNDIS Interface" device it goes on and off every 5 seconds or so. How to solved you this? please help me
(2014-05-09, 12:48)epick Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-04-26, 23:07)lolo Wrote: [ -> ]

Thank you

Hi, I have the same issue with "Alcatel Single RNDIS Interface" device it goes on and off every 5 seconds or so. How to solved you this? please help me

Hey what I did was remove all the drivers that you have installed, then install the MTK Drivers http://www.chinaphonearena.com/forum/Forum-MTK-General-Tools
Once you have done all that (keep the phone unplug and without batter) load your scatter file on the SP Flash Tool and click on "Firmware -> Upgrade", please notice that all the check-boxes are selected otherwise you will have to use Download mode and if you do that, select "low usb speed" before of pressing "Download" in the options menu otherwise it will not work. I hope that helps to you, if you have any issue let me know and I will do my best
sorry I forgot to mention, once you press the "Firmware -> Upgrade" or "Download" and "SP Flash" Tool is waiting for the device then is when you connect your phone (without battery)