www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Help needed iNew v3 CWM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi users,
I had my iNew v3 on Lewas v1.0.4 but the battery drain was immense (11/2 days with no phone usage) so i decided to flash udate.zip v1.0.8, but no luck, stuck on logo.
I used cwm 6.0.4.4. full touch.
Then i flashed the recovery imaage from v1.0.5, this was the FW on the phone when purchased.
After reboot to recovery i have now "CWM V5.5.0.4 for V3e", this recovery is not able to restore my backup made with cwm 6.0.0.4.4.
restoring boot image
failed with error while restoring /System!

Installing update.zip gives me the following error:
assert failed;getprop ("ro.product.device") =="CXQ" || getprop ("ro.build.product") == "CXQ" error in Update.zip (status 7) installation abortet.

Flashtool does not work on any of my 3 PC's (win7 /64, Win7/32 and win XP)Crying
Please can the experts help me??
Ferdi
use Mobileuncle Tools for flashing CWM recovery
(2014-04-05, 00:03)knowhow3 Wrote: [ -> ]use Mobileuncle Tools for flashing CWM recovery

It only boots into recovery mode if i force it, otherwise it is stuck on iNew logo !!
try to reinstall Lewas v1.0.4 of CWM recovery
lewa works fine with our device ;-) . We hope in the next future a solution for the boot of other version
(2014-04-05, 01:11)pantolone Wrote: [ -> ]lewa works fine with our device ;-) . We hope in the next future a solution for the boot of other version

As i mentioned in the orig. post.
assert failed;getprop ("ro.product.device") =="CXQ" || getprop ("ro.build.product") == "CXQ" error in Update.zip (status 7) installation abortet.
(2014-04-05, 02:01)fmcheetah Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-04-05, 01:11)pantolone Wrote: [ -> ]lewa works fine with our device ;-) . We hope in the next future a solution for the boot of other version

Remove the check from the update script, rezip and install.
@Vampirefo,
Thanxxx, you made my day!!
Phone works again on lewa v1.0.4

Ferdi
(2014-04-05, 02:09)vampirefo Wrote: [ -> ]Remove the check from the update script, rezip and install.

Or he could have disabled assertion statements from within CWM itself.
(2014-04-05, 02:09)vampirefo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-04-05, 02:01)fmcheetah Wrote: [ -> ]

Remove the check from the update script, rezip and install.

(2014-04-05, 16:56)fmcheetah Wrote: [ -> ]@Vampirefo,
Thanxxx, you made my day!!
Phone works again on lewa v1.0.4

Ferdi
Sorry Guys,
My happiness was tooo early, after a reboot the phone is stuck on a bootloop,
but i can enter standars recovery <3c>.
With this recovery i cannot flash Lewas rom again.
What can i do????
Pages: 1 2 3