www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: [THL W200S] 8 days battery life
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Mobile usage: Mostly for calls, but also some surfing in Internet.

Show Content

Show Content
Truly amazing. Do you have GSAM results as well?
I don't buy it. Sorry. My Jiayu g5 with 3000mah battery does similar numbers but only on standby with minimal usage. Full throttle usage it does almost 40 hours. My daughters Lenovo p780 with a 4000mah battery does about 60 hours with heavy use. Those thl numbers are standby not standard usage.
Well we have no idea that what he doing during the time. *Some internet use * Some phone calls*. If 99.5% of the time it was on standing by...it maybe possible. A GSAM would be helpful.
if you have the phone resting all day, and only use it once or twice a day for very short periods, that is what suggests the activity you can see in the posted graph) it may be possible, there is also no data or wifi connection in the screenshots

but you can see also that the second screenshot has the phone pluged, you could do the trick pluging the phone when using to a low amperage source, in that case the graph will not go up, but the battery of this phone benefits a lot with that sort of use, sometimes I get 2 or 3 hours with the percentage frozen after short times of usb connection
Battery without showing on which percentages it discharges is meanless.
I have a Neken 6 octa core with Wifi active all the time arrive to 4.5 days, but with only the phone active arrive a 7.8 days (I have bought the 3000 mA battery
[attachment=1198]

Wifi on and connected 100%
No SIMs
Indoor use screen on low-mid
Held awake 3 hours kernel wakelock
Onscreen was internet and chat
Here we go again. My Jiayu g5 3000mah battery standby with both sims on, wifi off and no mobile data (both sims roaming) left me with 34% battery after 8 days. That would be 192 hours of standby. Why would you run a battery test without sims at least?

I wish my daughter would let me get my hands on her p780! Heck, I would be ecstatic if that p780 battery would fit in my K910! Lol