www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: HELP!!! my metal thingy is gone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[attachment=1114] This part that is shown on the picture of mine is gone, does anyone know where i can get one of those metal thingy?
you lost the metal stripe on the side of the phone?
this part is as far as i know connected to the screen...
(2014-04-05, 12:56)linr76 Wrote: [ -> ]you lost the metal stripe on the side of the phone?
this part is as far as i know connected to the screen...

My screen is still working so i guess its just a ordinary stripe.
The metal side stripes are removable, easily. They are softly glued to the main body. I've also been looking to buy them, but no luck. It would be nice to see these parts go on sale...If you drop the phone, chances are they will get scratched and/or get dents.
(2014-04-05, 17:40)apollo_el Wrote: [ -> ]The metal side stripes are removable, easily. They are softly glued to the main body. I've also been looking to buy them, but no luck. It would be nice to see these parts go on sale...If you drop the phone, chances are they will get scratched and/or get dents.

Mine detached after few weeks and i glue it back. Several weeks later biger metal stripe ( one below power button) detached as well so i glue it back too.
"Volume side" holds on for know.

It is important to react first time you notice problem. If it fells off and you lose it ..... you are screwed....

Zdenko