www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: [THL T11] bricked from xPosed framework install
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I got this phone, it is super it worked very well. Until I tied to install Xposed framework, the Phone was topped in the beginning of the boot sequence. I was able to go back to recovery mode. I tried to install the Xposed remover image without success, so I tried to do a factory reset.
Currently no recovery, just tart to boot, showing the THL logo for few seconds and black screen.
I figured it out that the boot sequence stops before the partition mounting (so no any adb shell commands).
No rom, so I can not do a stock rom installation.

So if You have any idea, it could be great.
The newer THL stock firmwares are not compatible with xPosed at this time.

Do you have CWM installed? You will likely need that to run the uninstaller.zip for xPosed.

This phone should be arriving tomorrow. I'll get a CWM and scatter upped within the next couple days.
Thanks mate!

The phone came from etotalk with their modifications, so it had rooted an it had the recovery menu (cwm like, not the chinese one). I tried it there.
All CWM are recovery, but not all recovery are CWM. Was it CWM or just stock recovery? One will allow the flashing, the other will attempt it but not succeed.

CWM is normally blue text. Stock recovery normally orange.
(2014-04-03, 21:26)Khonshu Wrote: [ -> ]All CWM are recovery, but not all recovery are CWM. Was it CWM or just stock recovery? One will allow the flashing, the other will attempt it but not succeed.

CWM is normally blue text. Stock recovery normally orange.

So to close it in few sentences:

Yes, it was CWM.
The CWM recovery reinstallation with SP_flash_tool was successful, so the phone is working well.

Thank You for Your help!
hello guys i hope you can help me.
i tryed to installed xposed installer and my phone wont boot up anymore.
i get the splash screen but nothing after it.
i can get to recovrey but it doesnt do anything when i press wipe data or catch.
when using SP flash tool i try to load scatter file and i get this error "error initializing scatter file failed"
anyone can help me? =/

EDIT
i meanaged to run sp tool in a diffrent version one. but it wont reconzie phone. i click download and then connect phone but i keep seeing at bottom of sp tools "seraching" and nothing happens (exept of noise of a connecting usb from computer...)
Are you sure you have the latest ADB drivers and latest version of SP Flash Tool?
i installed adv driver from here
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

but it says [error] device not found at bottom and i cant press install... what can i do? =/
(2014-06-24, 14:38)itzikd1 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

but it says [error] device not found at bottom and i cant press install... what can i do? =/

Do you see a file on your SD in recovery called something like 'xposed-disabler.zip'. If so, install that from recovery. If you don't see it, download this attachment and place it on your SD and install it from recovery.

I'm not sure if it will work or not from standard recovery. I've only used it from CWM.

For drivers, see the MTK Tools sub-forum here.
i did a mistake =/ i did wipe data factory reset from regular recovrey (not cwm) and now phone just turns on, shows thl logo and right away black screen... there is no recovrey and no fast boot option.. no mather what i press it goes stright to black screen....

any help now and il be really thankfull.... else i guess il have to send it back to china againl...
Pages: 1 2