www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Best smartphone under 170$
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What is the best smartphone under 170$
4.7-5.5 inch 720p
I don't know what are the best Phones, I have ordered two C30 phones from China I should get them soon, they cost $110 each, 5 inch screen. I can't say how good or bad they are cause I don't have them yet, all reviews I have found like the phones.
to read about the phone google TH-C30 540 x 960 5''Android 4.2 4Core 2Sim 1GB+4GB
inew v3 or W200S are two of the best phones in that price range.

Really difficult to recommend a 512MB RAM phone unless impossible to afford $150 or more.

If you live in UK/Europe/Asia can take look at Doogee DG2014, iOcean HD, Zopo ZP780 in the $150 range.
Depending on what you need and want you might want to check the Star HD5000 also.
generally you will get the best "bang for your buck" with a 5 inch phone, these seem to be the most popular right now in China.
Hmm.. I think I will get THL W200S, It costs 20$ more, but I think it's worth it
Thanks to everyone for help !
It's a good choice. Good battery life for 2000mA and strong GPS. Charges properly. Slick back cover. Decent pics.
im selling a mint inew v3 9.5/10 condition (because its open box) nothing wrong with it, comes with everything. only reason for selling is because it doesn't work on my network Sad ordered from inew mobile themselves. email me @ [email protected]
You can also check Xiaomi Red Rice it is very good phone and has a stong support from users via internet.
The other good phone is lenovo S660 but it costs little more than 170$
Hi any opinion about sosoon x15 thanks
You can also check for the HUAWEI Honor 3C with 2gb ram
Pages: 1 2