www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: bluetooth headset does not work with i6000
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone, resolved, thanks to your help, the problems with my terminal I would have a new question to ask yourself:
there is someone who is able to make a call using bluetooth earpiece?
in my case I paired earpiece and I can only answer incoming calls, but when I press the button to try to make a call no results, I can only perform the last call with a long press.
net I found an app "bluetooth launch" that should handle the speech synthesizer of google but can not hear the headset microphone.
anyone have any suggestions?
greetings
you can use Mobile uncle to reset the volume levels on your phone. in order to protect your ears inew set the max levels to 1/2 max volume..

I had the same problem when I first paired my bluetooth headset, once I set the volume levels it worked great.

I also use an alpha version of a siri clone on my phone, it's better than google, especially with the headset.
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Rookal Hello, thank you for your advice, but I was not able to solve the problem with my bluetooth headset.
I have to say that is not a problem of volume, because when I receive a call and I select the headset on the phone this works fine, I hear and talk without any problems.
The problem I have concerns the possibility of starting a call by pressing the button on the headset bluetooth, accessing the names in the phonebook. If I try to press the button briefly get a beep but nothing more if I press longer automatically part of the last call made.
I tried with various vocal composers, with bluetooth launch, but it seems that the phone does not feel the headset microphone.
I've read that seems to be a problem of Android 4.2 to run the commands with the bluetooth but I'm afraid that it's an incompatibility between my ear and my i6000, which model you're using?.
greetings