www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: [Tool] Kingo App Root tool
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Rooted my Kingzone K1 MT6592 with this!
Yet another failed attempt to root the Ubtel Q1. The phone got stuck with the message Fastboot Mode and the Kingo Root failed.
If all of them fail, create CWM and then install root from SD.
any one, please help me to root my inew i2000 i cant with any tools, any zip, or any bat..all the tools says succes but i cant update the su bineries. please
Hi leo_hacker82

You have used the term "can't update the su binaries"

If tool says success.....download app from playstore called
root checker basic and test what it finds

secondly.....you may actually have /system/xbin/su installed but the rooting tool either has not set the suid bit
or it is OK......

lets pretend its OK then see if you can install a root file manager (I use Root Browser) others may recommend other apps..--for other recommendations
see [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Next naviagate to /system
If you can not.....then you don't have root....if using Root Browser....other file managers may need you to adjust a setting to go to root mode.......YMMV

Since I found this post on a Windows rooting tool.....I can't help you with that.
If you would like to discuss your issues further please create a new thread in
Name it something like.....testing for root and update root
I will find it by looking at new posts.

If you are wanting help with this specific tool......then post a reply here so other Window users can help troubleshoot your issue.

2) One of the better su apps that does have updates is chainfire's su
If you used this Windows tool....its su may not have an update.

good luck
Hi,
I just got a Bulboo X4 with 4.4.2. I unpacked it and then rooted it with Kingo 1.5 and it worked immediately. However, there was something wrong with the root (Titanium was unable to copy but link2 was working fine); So I made a factory reboot to try improving it. And now I am unable to root again. I tried all the fast tools available several times each. It never worked.
Would you have an idea about what I should do now?
Thanks
(2015-01-14, 22:26)erasme Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,
I just got a Bulboo X4 with 4.4.2. I unpacked it and then rooted it with Kingo 1.5 and it worked immediately. However, there was something wrong with the root (Titanium was unable to copy but link2 was working fine); So I made a factory reboot to try improving it. And now I am unable to root again. I tried all the fast tools available several times each. It never worked.
Would you have an idea about what I should do now?
Thanks
Hi,
on my Doogee 2014 with 4.2.9 i was unable to get the root