www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: [THL T11] Has 1900MHz 3G UMTS HSDPA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is not the absolute be-all end-all & as I'm not currently in America, I can't test it's use. It is possible for engineering mode to show a band that doesn't coincide with the actual hardware RF radios available, however THL would be very unlikely to include 'fake' basebands.

It's on the box as well. For some China brands this would mean nothing. Example, the H9008 which had 5.0" listed on the box of their 5.7" phone. However, THL are not known to put fake or incorrect specs on their boxes.

That combined with the engineering mode data showing 1900 is enough to safely say 1900 is included.
Great googlymoogly! The dawn of a new generation has finally arrived!
I might have to start saving my pennies again.
Octacore 1.7GHz, 2GB, 16GB, 5"... What's not to love? Drool

I kinda wish it was 5.5".... but hey, that's just splitting hairs. Having 1900 MHz is totally HUGE! Today is a very happy day indeed.
@wuddawaste I actually felt a little bad when I thought about you man. And being frustrated with not having 3g on your T-Mobile. Then I remembered you liked larger phones. Well if you can deal with 5.0, sell the W200C to your girl Hands
I like. Big. Phones-and-I-cannot-lie.

@Khonshu I like how you use the term "sell" as if there will be a monetary transaction taking place. Haha. If I ever figure out the bluetooth bug there's a good chance she'll inherit this one, or possibly I'll keep this one and put her on the T11 or similar. She uses handsfree calling 400x as much as I do, and we just had a new law passed here that makes it a necessity.

In the meantime, I'm still happy as a clam. Cool
Sweet ! This is the phone I'm gonna get to use in America on ATT.will report back to let u know how it does with 3g. Hope they make future 1:1 S5 clones that will really have the 1900 band soon