www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Vonino Jax QS - iNew V3 OEM...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
just found this while googling around for iNew V3 news:

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

looks like iNew sold at least 1000pieces to vonino, as i think that is the minimum amount for OEM branded phones?

the specs say nothing about Gorilla Glas, Sony camera, NFC is only hinted at, Android 4.2.1 - but they kept the wrong measurments with 6.5mm thick...
no idea what to make of that.
Interesting.... They are an American holding company, but EU website. In business since 2009 from what their about us says.

Got to respect them for what they're trying to do. That's not an easy game.

It's also quite possible iNew has nothing to do with the model that is the v3 other than slapping their brand on it. I mean to say, iNew are possibly not the OEM. I'm not saying that's how it is. Just speculating.
that crossed my mind also, since the inew V3 has pretty much nothing to do with the rest of the iNew lineup. with these chinese brands its always difficult - best example is the W.D.fone W92 - also sold as Elephone P9 water and lots of other brands/names. its pretty much a Lenovo clone though.

who knows, but actually who cares as long as the specs are not fake and it works....
vonino has an american page also, they have pretty much everything covered.
(2014-04-08, 03:57)linr76 Wrote: [ -> ]that crossed my mind also, since the inew V3 has pretty much nothing to do with the rest of the iNew lineup. with these chinese brands its always difficult - best example is the W.D.fone W92 - also sold as Elephone P9 water and lots of other brands/names. its pretty much a Lenovo clone though.

who knows, but actually who cares as long as the specs are not fake and it works....
vonino has an american page also, they have pretty much everything covered.

They have firmware on their website but you need a serial number (of your Vonino Jax phone...). I wonder what kind of firmware it is.
yes i saw that also, but i did not try to register with my iNew....
would be interesting to know though.
anyone up for trying with their iNew serial?
i tried to register with my serial at the download section -
don't bother - it says serial number not found.
too bad, i had wondered what firmware version they have..
(2014-04-11, 14:45)linr76 Wrote: [ -> ]i tried to register with my serial at the download section -
don't bother - it says serial number not found.
too bad, i had wondered what firmware version they have..

They probably have their own series of serial numbers.
But if maybe we could a find a Jonino Jax user in the forum on their website they could download the rom...
Work on inew v3 version 4.0
Tested my self

Download from
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
did you notice any differences?
how is the ROM in general?
thanks!
I noticed a better optimization, 17333 points in AnTuTu,
WCDMA-GSM-900 band active but do not know if it's real 3G test goes well in closed spaces
firmwere online update function unlocked
optimized many applications

Bug-like in the 1.0.4 software inew v3 date and time can not be set manually
Pages: 1 2