www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: CUBE TALK7/TALK7X U51GT
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Cube Talk7/Talk7X is a cheap chinese 7 inch tablet (phablet!)
I have seen many reviews on Youtube. It is quite popular in Russia.
I bought it from aliexpress few days ago. Currently i'm testing it Tongue

Here some specification:
Show Content

Some review

Edit:
There are currently 3 types of Cube Talk 7X tablet.
1. Cube Talk 7 (with TFT screen)
2. Cube Talk 7X (with IPS screen)
3. "New" Cube Talk 7 (with quad-core CPU and 8GB ROM)

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

I bought 7X with IPS screen. It cost about 90$ with free shipping.[/spoiler]
Thanks for using the spoiler man. Welcome to CPA. Looking forward to your written review of the Cube.
Update:
Cube Talk7X seems to be pretty unrootable :/ I tried every method on this forum for MTK6582 but with no success Sad
Framaroot: Halfsuccess :/
Other programs shows me, my device is rooted but rootchecker shows it is not.
Help?

UPDATE 17.04.2014
YEAH! I finally rooted my tablet! I tried almost all methods found in web but none of them worked. Then i tried to flash tablet with stock ROM downloaded from producent's site. Then i used again, the simpliest method - framaroot
and rooted my tablet with success! Idk why it didnt worked before, probably i messed my android usuing too many root methods Smiling

sorry for my english Blush
Thanks for your post on how to root this tablet. I just got a Cube U51GT C4 and have successfully rooted it with the Framaroot app (through the Barahir exploit)
I have this tablet and have been pretty pleased with it, except that recently it has started getting stuck on the boot screen and then turning itself off. Power +/- vol will, after a few attempts, get me the boot options and choosing recovery gets me to the dead android character with the exclamation mark. It seems fairly random what will happen after that - powering off and then on again sometimes returns me to my home screen, sometimes just back to the failed boot situation. It's becoming pretty annoying. Any advice, please? My tablet is the quad core version, rooted and running the original firmware. Thanks.
I heard that cube t7 is the first octa core true 64 bit, is that another fake tablet? You can open youtube or aliexpress
Big Grin I am also thinking in buying one tablet! Is his one worth it? Or any other brands advised?