www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Little pinhole left of front camera?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi

I just noticed that there seems to be a little needle width hole just to the left of the front camera...? Do u guys see it too or is it some bubble under the screen guard...?
If it is a hole, could it be for some hardware function?

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Can somewhat see it in these pics.

Update: Nevermind... it's the LED... lol
I have it too but I'm pretty sure that it is a bubble...
its not a bubble. the inew V3 has a proximity and light sensor - those should be to the right of the camera (the longish part you see there)
they also say they included a motion sensor (for gesture control) - that could be that hole. since it does not work there is probably no way to tell except if you take apart the phone.
Hi elusivo,
Mine has it too.
It's For the red blinking led (notifications, etc...)
@den10 - dude you are right, how could i be so stupid... of course it's the notification LED.
still not used to that one...
Big Grin
Well...i've to say it's very useful! I come from s3mini and it doesn't have nothing of that kind.
I'm happy with it! :-D
lol ye, its the led, so stupid haha xD din remember cause i use xposed to turn it off ... lol close or delete thread please :p

Btw, on a side note, i just noticed that the led is dual color, red and green... lol din even know.
I wonder if there's an app to make it green while charging, and for notifications, instead of red.
I´ve seen your photos and i have noticed that it seems that you have a bubble just above front camera. I have the same problem and other smaller bubbles have appeared in the screen.

Do you know if this phone comes with screen protector?? in my case, it seems there is a plastic on the screen...
ye, they all come with a screen film, and I had 3 inews already and all of them have that bubble above the camera, but I don't have any other bubble besides there.
@Elusivo - question answered and as per your request, thread closed