www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: What tablet do you recommend?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all Androiders

Can any of you recommend a "china"-tablet? Smile

3G is not a must, it will only stay at home on wifi...
Size and budget ? Drool
Ups! I'm sorry, I didn't notice there was a reply...

Size should be about 9", and budget is up to 250$
I just bought the FNF iFive 3GS, and I'm very happy with the octa-core processor and the 7.9" retina screen. Perhaps a bit smaller than what you have in mind, but it's well within your budget.

I recommend you give it a look.
I have now bought the Onda V975M, nice tablet...:0)
I'm also waiting for the MiPad to be available, it looks promising...
Choosing from ifive mini 3gs, future pipo p8 and ifive mini 4. 3288 sounds tempting, but hardware sucks without good firmware. Lol, mipad costs +100usd for 64mb vs 16. Ridiculous imho.
Guess, I'll go with mipad or mini 3gs. Not so impressed with pipo m6 pro. Design sux. Though p8 promises to be stylish.
MiPad has great hardware, but only 7.85inch. since it has an sd lot which supports 128GB cards, no need to shell out 100USD more for 64GB rom...
Being an owner of 9.7", I consider it too much for a portable device
that i can totally understand. personally i have an Asus Transformer TF300T with keyboard dock (10.1 inch) and i never use it.
if i am completely mobile i do everything from my phone, whenever i need more horsepower my Thinkpad x230 is with me...
I also have a Samsung ARM Chromebook which gets used very rarely (installed Ubuntu 12.04 on it)
i still have an old Archos 70IT lying around, 7inch is a tad too small, almost no benefit over a normal sized phone (4.7-5.5 inch seems to be "normal" right now)