www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: iNew V3 sudden death. Help needed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi guys,
long story short.

A friend of mine just left me his iNew V3.
The phone won't boot and the screen just stays black even if connected to the charger. No red led, nothing. The phone seems dead. I've tried different batteries too.
Basically it was working ok but at some point the screen got frozen while it was in stand by. So my friend removed the battery to unlock it and since then the phone is dead.
I saw it with my own eyes, as everything happened in my living room when I was present.

I've tried with every possible SP Flash Tool version out there and every single rom (from 1.0.1 to 1.0.8 to Lewa 1.0.4 ROM, but when I connect the phone to the PC I hear the windows sound of USB connected but right before the flash starts (so at 100% of red line) the usb unplugged sound is triggered and the flash doesn't start.

I've also tried to download, firmware update and format the phone with same bad result.

I've tried to flash other 2 iNew V3 after it and the flash worked. Drivers are properly installed. The problem is only with this one.

It seems like something happened hardware wise.

Any advice (apart return the phone to the shop)?

Thank you
kok
is there any error message when u flash??
what is the error message if any?
Install correct drivers
(2014-04-10, 07:47)stevenma61 Wrote: [ -> ]is there any error message when u flash??
what is the error message if any?

Yes, I've got this error:

SP FLASH TOOL ERROR: ( 8200 )

[Platform Error] The load and target are inconsistent.

(2014-04-10, 08:27)nunytes Wrote: [ -> ]Install correct drivers

I wrote that I can flash properly all the others iNew V3 I have at home (I've tried 2 of them) apart this one. If it was a driver problem, I shouldn't be able to flash any phone, right?

Cheers and thanx

kok
And reboot with Power button and Volume + or - pressed?
(2014-04-10, 17:16)MarcelMG Wrote: [ -> ]And reboot with Power button and Volume + or - pressed?

I've already tried it, both with vol+ and - pressed. Nothing happens Sad

Cheers
kok
if u can flassh the rom to the other 2 phone (inewV3), and u cannot flash the rom to the third one

then u might get the fake inew.

nothing wrong with the hardware

8200 should mean the rom/scatter does not fit yr phone
(2014-04-10, 17:35)stevenma61 Wrote: [ -> ]if u can flassh the rom to the other 2 phone (inewV3), and u cannot flash the rom to the third one

then u might get the fake inew.

nothing wrong with the hardware

8200 should mean the rom/scatter does not fit yr phone

This third iNew V3 has been flashed already some week ago. I did it.
It had the 1.0.4 ROM.

The problem started since it just got stuck. My friend removed the battery and since then nothing is working anymore Sad

Cheers
kok
or just try to flash the andoid /system.img (uncheck the rest)

or try to flash the CWm recovery(uncheck the rest)

see if u can get tru 8200
in my opinion that sounds like a fried board.
just as a side question - has this phone been used with the modified THL battery?
Pages: 1 2 3