www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Doogee dg300 no picture
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi I upgraded the firmware on my Doogee DG300 by TF card using this manual
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

After the upgrade my phone has no picture only sound see this video

I stock rom by using SP Flash Tool, but still the problem exists, has anyone got a clue what's going and maybe give me a solution?
Hi Mazana,

It looks like ROM is not compatible with your phone, possibly revision of LCD and incompatible driver.

Do you have a backup of your ROM? I mean one you made of your exact phone?

Can you boot into recovery and factory reset (press power and vol button at same time and hold both. Some phones is volume up, some is volume down).

If factory reset doesn't solve it (which I don't hold much hope that it will, but it's worth a shot), then try to contact the seller and Doogee and check Needrom to see if there's possibly any other ROM available.
I fixed this problem, someone who had the same problem on another forum gave me another ROM and now the phone works.
I used SP Flash Tool to put the ROM on the phone, I couldn't even boot into recovery.

Funny thing is all the ROM's for this phone at the website of Doogee didn't work.
So it was as I suggested. Incorrect ROM. Glad you got it worked out. How about a direct download link to the ROM you used in case someone ends up with the same issue.
(2014-04-15, 15:09)mazana Wrote: [ -> ]I fixed this problem, someone who had the same problem on another forum gave me another ROM and now the phone works.
I used SP Flash Tool to put the ROM on the phone, I couldn't even boot into recovery.

Funny thing is all the ROM's for this phone at the website of Doogee didn't work.

Hi, I have the same problem. Please can you send me the link to the working firmware, or tell me where I can find it.

Many thanks.
Here's the download link [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
(2014-04-16, 07:51)mazana Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Thank you so much - you are a STAR !!!! My phone is now working perfectly again - it was brand new and I thought I'd bricked it.

If you're ever in New Zealand I'll buy you a beer!

Thanks again :-) :-)
(2014-04-16, 16:59)serafis Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Thank you so much - you are a STAR !!!! My phone is now working perfectly again - it was brand new and I thought I'd bricked it.

If you're ever in New Zealand I'll buy you a beer!

Thanks again :-) :-)
I have the same problem .... download DG300 ultimate but when I try to install the ROM using GB flash tools make the entire process clik on download mobile phone connected to the phone but disconnects immediately...
help me please..
Hi, I have the same problem with doogee dg300, I tried the download link, but it doesn't work. can you send a new link for download? Please I need it. thanks.
(2014-06-04, 18:21)Ricky589 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I have the same problem with doogee dg300, I tried the download link, but it doesn't work. can you send a new link for download? Please I need it. thanks.

Unfortunately Doogee has incorrect ROMs up for at least some of their phones that are causing a brick. Or possibly the ROMs they have up are for different revisions of the same model.

I just checked the link from a couple posts up, it's working fine. I recommend you download over desktop and turn off/bypass any download managers.
[attachment=1409]
Pages: 1 2