www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Ulefone STAR N9002
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(2014-11-28, 03:30)aodfhp Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] (WARNING, ONLY FOR 850/2100 PHONE!!)
Hey guys.
So I ported the HDC Note 4 firmware to my Ulefone N9002.Suprisignly,everything worked and booted from the first try,but the SIM slot 2 dissappeared.Now,I successfully restored my IMEI over MTKDroidTools when I flashed another Custom ROM,but now it says it restored,I reboot,but there still is no IMEI for sim slot #2.I went to Engineering Mode to try editing the IMEI manually,but there is only "Phone1",there is no "Phone2"!!!!!!What happenned??? Crying
Why you flashed a generic OEM ROM onto your phone, I have no idea. Regardless, you probably need to restore NVRAM. You did make an NVRAM backup prior to messing with your phone, yes?
(2015-01-03, 20:48)Sniper47 Wrote: [ -> ]Why you flashed a generic OEM ROM onto your phone, I have no idea. Regardless, you probably need to restore NVRAM. You did make an NVRAM backup prior to messing with your phone, yes?

I ported the HDC Galaxy Note 4(That phone is a clone of the Note 4,it is also dual sim,also MTK6582,also 1GB RAM,also 8GB ROM).I ported this ROM:http://www.needrom.com/download/hdc11-note-4-sm-n910f/

On the comments it says that the ROM is single SIM... This sucks

I am asking this because I have a Micro-SIM card,and the Micro-SIM slot isn`t working,and the working SIM slot is for normal SIM cards.I have to position that Micro-SIM card into that big slot with precision,and it annoys me.
Is there a way to reassign the sim slots,turning the Micro-SIM slot ON and the normal SIM slot OFF?
In Android settings you can normally swap SIMs. But if the SIM slot can't be found, this may not work. If it doesn't work, and you don't have a backup of NVRAM, you may just need to live with having the micro SIM in the regular slot. That's not a big deal. I've done that in the past.

HDC is a fake brand and you normally won't find respectable shops carrying them. There's a couple shops (one in particular who started it, but I won't name names) that slap this name on generic clones.
Pages: 1 2 3 4