www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Help phone doesn`t start.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi,
I am new here but i have been following everything about the phone.
Just received my Inew V3 today, i started the phone for the first time no problem, wen i got home i shut it off to insert the second micro sim card and it didn't start no more, it just appears the Inew logo and turns off and on just stays like that.
I tried to connect to the pc and cant install its always turning on and off on the pc at least its what i think cause its always doing that noise wen you plug and wen you unplug.
My phone is model v4 firmware 1.0.5
I hope someone can help me.
Sorry for my bad English i am Portuguese.
remove the sim cards and see if it will boot, if phone still wont boot, trying going into recovery mode, shut phone off. Then hold power and volume up til you get to recovery mode, if that didn't work try volume down and power.

Once in recovery mode clear cache, you may need to factory reset, but for now just clear cache and try to boot, if you can't boot repeat the steps that got you in recovery mode then factory reset.
(2014-04-12, 13:19)vampirefo Wrote: [ -> ]remove the sim cards and see if it will boot, if phone still wont boot, trying going into recovery mode, shut phone off. Then hold power and volume up til you get to recovery mode, if that didn't work try volume down and power.

Once in recovery mode clear cache, you may need to factory reset, but for now just clear cache and try to boot, if you can't boot repeat the steps that got you in recovery mode then factory reset.

Thanks for the reply, i tried what you said but i cant even enter the recovery, the phone goes immediately to the inew logo and stays there.
This is my first chinese phone but luck its not on my side and maybe it will the last one.
Download one of those firmwares and install ir with sp flash tools with proper drivers and ir should bê fine. Follow one of those tutorials if you don't know how to do Smiling
I have contact the seller and he said to flash and i did with cxq_v3_inew_v1.0.6 that he gave me the link but still the same thing stays in the Inew logo and restarts ove and over i have to take the battery out, another thing is that he doesnt charge wen you plug into the charger, the battery icon appears for a few seconds and after the phones starts again with the inew logo and restarting over and over.
Please o really need some help here.
(2014-04-13, 00:13)nunytes Wrote: [ -> ]Download one of those firmwares and install ir with sp flash tools with proper drivers and ir should bê fine. Follow one of those tutorials if you don't know how to do Smiling

Already tried lots off roms from needrom and nothing, still the same thing been here on the computer hours to try to solve this and nothing.
Which Windows version do you have? Do you have proper drivers installed and latest flash tool version?
(2014-04-13, 04:36)nunytes Wrote: [ -> ]Which Windows version do you have? Do you have proper drivers installed and latest flash tool version?

I have Windows 7 just formatted and installed everything new, the phone driver was installed correctly i think, at least i did like said in the forum and i downloaded everything from there, the name that i have wen i plug the phone is is (Preloader USB VCOM (Android)). The phone doesnt even charge.
I really dont undurstand wat happened he was working just shut it down to put the other sim and didnt restart any more, realy strange.
I had a similar situation. The phone was totally dead. I only was able to listen the sound when I plug the USB cable... If you ear too so you can revive the phone
(2014-04-13, 06:12)nunytes Wrote: [ -> ]I had a similar situation. The phone was totally dead. I only was able to listen the sound when I plug the USB cable... If you ear too so you can revive the phone

Yes i can hear it and starts with the logo and restarts over and over again with the logo and i cant enter to the recovery wen you press power button plus volume up.
Pages: 1 2