www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: [Update] IUNI U2 Review – Snapdragon 800@Budget Prices
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
IUNI U2 Review – Snapdragon 800@Budget Prices

iuni-u2-010If you haven’t heard of IUNI, it’s not surprising. IUNI initially started out as an OS maker, but have recently come into the hardware market for a piece of the pie. The IUNI uses it’s own customized Android OS. IUNI review hardware The IUNI U2 comes with Snapdragon 800 SoC, 2GB/16GB or a high version […]

http://www.gizbeat.com/3994/iuni-u2-revi...et-prices/
Any custom kernel or rom or recovery or wtf i know?
I saw it costing 180€ and coming with 3gb of ram so i'm interested
I doubt there will be any custom kernel. Not sure about CWM. $250 is a great price for this phone if you still can get it.
Ok, i found nothing, but i think iuniOS should be good.
Any matter with this phone?
I have not heard much about this phone since it was announced by Gizbeat. It sounds like a good price, but not sure how much support you will have if there's any problem. Also because it's not MTK, might be harder to root and make CWM etc...
(2014-11-17, 22:02)Bacon_Puffs Wrote: [ -> ]I have not heard much about this phone since it was announced by Gizbeat. It sounds like a good price, but not sure how much support you will have if there's any problem. Also because it's not MTK, might be harder to root and make CWM etc...

I thought that Qualcomm SoCs are easier to customize (root, custom roms, recoveries, etc.) than MTK. If I remember correctly, MediaTek began releasing their kernel source code about two years ago and Qualcomm has been doing it forever.