www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Tiny dot of dust inside the front camera, how I access to it for clean up?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi!
Just like that. I noticed that I have a tiny bit of dust in the front camera.
I want to know how I should proceed in order to take it apart a moment and take it out. I tried to swallow with my mouth near it, and no joy

any tips? thanks!
Quote:I tried to swallow with my mouth near it, and no joy

What? Drool

regarding your issue. A single piece of dust is not a problem. actually it's normal for dust to get into optics. It happens even with expensive SLR equipment. My advice is just leave it alone. It is unlikely to affect your photos and opening it up will just invite more dust.
HAHA! That's hilarious and awesome. I suspect it's a language-barrier SNAFU. Smiling

I think @kralde here is trying to say he put his mouth around the phone and created his own mouth-vacuum to try to dislodge the dust. The attempt was unsuccessful.

I had a problem like this with my old phone. I took the phone apart and swabbed that front glass with a Q-Tip and rubbing alcohol. It made it slightly better, but not perfect. Then one day, the problem just went away. I suspect the dust fell to elsewhere while the phone was rattling around in my pocket or car or something.