www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Cannot upgrade to V1.0.8 or higher
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi forum experts,
My inew v3 ist on: cxq_v3_inew_V1.0.4
Kernel version 3.4.5from jan.17
builderv19@ubuntu-desktop#1
Baseband
Molywr8w1315.md.wg.mp.v11.p5 2013/11/01

i have CWM touch V6.0.4.4 installed and found a few rom (on need rom) who can be installed through CWM.
but none of them seems to work!!
They all get stuck on boot logo.
To switch off the phone i have to remove the battery.
I can restore my backup made with no problems.
What is the cause of this?
I cannot use flashtool because i does not run on any of my 4 PC's i tried!!!!
Please help
Ferdinand
1.0.8 has a diferent partition table than 1.0.4 that's probly why it won't install through cwm, u have to use spft. Why can't u run it on ur pcs?
(2014-04-14, 18:58)Elusivo Wrote: [ -> ]1.0.8 has a diferent partition table than 1.0.4 that's probly why it won't install through cwm, u have to use spft. Why can't u run it on ur pcs?

Hi,
Even a new installed Laptopwith Win7/32 would not recognize the phone when the phone gets connected during the flash prozess.
Through all forums people complain about this issue, some are lucky, others not.
My partition table looks like this:
[attachment=1167]
(2014-04-14, 21:26)fmcheetah Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-04-14, 18:58)Elusivo Wrote: [ -> ]1.0.8 has a diferent partition table than 1.0.4 that's probly why it won't install through cwm, u have to use spft. Why can't u run it on ur pcs?

Hi,
Even a new installed Laptopwith Win7/32 would not recognize the phone when the phone gets connected during the flash prozess.
Through all forums people complain about this issue, some are lucky, others not.
My partition table looks like this:
You simply need to install the vcom drivers. i think u find them easily here in this forum.
(2014-04-14, 21:26)fmcheetah Wrote: [ -> ]Through all forums people complain about this issue, some are lucky, others not.

Well, here, must be all lucky persons, cause everybody is able to flash his phone Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

There are some orders and if you follow them you will be able to flash it, like:
remove all previous installed MTK drivers, install the ones at this forum and follow exactly what instructions said.SmilingSmiling
i had to try around a few times on Win 8 to get the drivers installed correctly, but in the end it's really all there is to it:
follow the instructions and you should be good to go