www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: CWM 6.0.4.7 Advanced Edition, any chance of a port?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pretty self-explaining really, would it be possible to port CWM 6.0.4.7 Advanced Edition / PhilZ Touch 6.26.4 to our beloved iNew V3 ?
It's listed as supporting MTK devices, so I would think it would be possible, I have ask Phil3759 if his cm11 source could be down stepped or port to cm10.1 waiting on reply if so I plan on building or attempting on building this recovery for my device.

My MTK6582 runs 4.2.2 not 4.4 This recovery is being built for 4.4 (kitkat), if you are running 4.4 (kitkat) building the recovery for your phone should be straight forward for you, in my case not having 4.4 (kitkat), the current source needs to be back ported to be compile for 4.2.
(2014-04-15, 00:38)vampirefo Wrote: [ -> ].... I have ask Phil3759 if his cm11 source could be down stepped or port to cm10.1 waiting on reply if so I plan on building or attempting on building this recovery for my device.
Much appreciated mate. Looking forward to it.

Quote:My MTK6582 runs 4.2.2
So does mine as well.

Android 4.4 KitKat for MediaTek is expected to roll out later this April.