www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: H9500+ - a strange microphone problem.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone,

Few weeks ago I started having a strange problem with my H9500+. I noticed microphone stopped working so I got myself a bluetooth headset but guess what, it's own mic was also not working. I checked it on other phone and it worked flawlessly, so I started looking for solutions.
First, I installed stock ROM with newest baseband for my phone (I noticed I didn't have the newest one) but that didn't help.
Then I just started using another phone for some time.
Now, I've decided to try and ask for help, maybe someone had similar problems.

So, here I am.

I tried setting mic volume following directions from mainly this thread: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] (I set same volume for all audio modes)

Unfortunately, that didn't help either. If anyone has any idea what could be wrong, please don't hesitate to say.

Thanks in advance guys!
So it was working... Then stopped working... New ROM didn't fix the problem.

Have you tried factory reset?

Did Bluetooth headset ever work properly?

What about standard plugged in headset?
I wiped the phone (data, cache, dalvik and system) many times when installing a ROM in CWM and overall I did use "Clear eMMC" option in Factory Mode at least twice.

I didn't use bluetooth headset before mic broke so I don't know.

Mic from headset included with the phone never worked, I'm certain because I used it for some time and tested it almost right after I got the phone.