www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: [THL T11] Ancient yellow bike in a bamboo driveway
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Man it's like pulling teeth to get people to post a picture. Doh

Nevermind, I will forge on. Thumbs Up

Cloudy setting on stock camera. Otherwise untouched. 1mp. Pop it out.
[attachment=1179]
i'd really like to post pictures, but mine are mostly kinda personal. family, my small daughter and such - so nothing i'd really want on a forum.
i'll be back home (at my parents) over the easter weekend, will try to make some scenic pictures of the mountains and stuff... ;)
Would be great to have you join in. Of course I don't expect personal pictures. But can be anything... Some interesting old house, some strange tree, architecture, or anything that shows flavor from your country.... or not, can be any ordinary thing as well.

On that note, I'm going to ride that little old bike to 7-11 now.
You have 7-11 over there? Here I was thinking it was the third world! Can you get Slurpees there?

I really like that bike, man. It looks awesome and totally useful. The best part is that you don't have that middle bar to rack your underparts on! Why do any bikes have that in the first place?
7-11 is everywhere in Thailand. In the more major cities you can stand in one spot in some places and see 3 or 4 of them. Every town has at least one. They do have something similar to slurpies, more of a slushie I guess. Thumbs Up

Haha. That bike looks cool, but it's not very efficient energy expended -> distance traveled. The basket is handy though.
funny you'd be discussing the structural bar of the bike.
from times past it was like this:
low bar for girls (so they can easily get on without lifting the skirt.

"i want to ride my bicycle, i want to ride my bike..." (who can guess the song? - without cheating?)
if you didn't find out ->
The first group that comes to mind is the same group that did 'mama, I just killed a man'. But the name of the band escapes me now and I don't want to cheat. Hands
[Image: freddie-mercury-pose-cleaning-your-room.jpg]
The band's name is one long word. Journey? no...Doh Genesis? no...Doh I refuse to Google it.
lol, totally hijacked the thread...

@WuddaWaste "i want to break free" Big Grin

some other songs:
Bohemian Rhapsody
the already mentioned "Another one bites the dust"
Seven Seas of Rhye
We will rock you
and the all time best "we are the champions"
rings any bells @Sniper47 ?

if not, they also did the Highlander theme song "princes of the universe" and most of the ost

if you look at my first post, you'll also see a link to the bycicle race video. Big Grin

and now, btt before @Khonshu fires the whole mod team Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Pages: 1 2