www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: [Tutorial] Ultimate no-root backup CWM MT6582 MT6592 MT6589 MT6589T MT6577 MT6595
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
On step 24, you are saying "At some point it will ask if you want to auto create/make CWM from boot. If you need CWM, go ahead and click yes".

What can we do if we want to make a TWRP recovery?

Thanks.
I'm having big problem. i want to root my Inew V3 MT6582 but can't find any way and when I'm trying the way which u showed is not working i mean can anyone please tell me what to do if read back doesn't start or any other way to root my mobile?
(2014-11-03, 21:44)Maheshdas Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
(2014-11-03, 22:57)cookiedough Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

I HAD TRIED BUT IT DOESN'T WORK
(2014-11-08, 20:30)Maheshdas Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

I HAD TRIED BUT IT DOESN'T WORK
Kindly type normally.

Another user had the same problem with the readback. It turned out to be driver issues.
Did you install the appropriate VCOM drivers from here? [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
If you have, uninstall drivers. Uninstall your phone's device ids with USBdeview and reinstall VCOM drivers.
If you are on Win 8/8.1 disable driver signature enforcement first. If you are using an older version, no need to.
Hi! I try to root my thl l969 (mtk 6582 with 4.4.2) but it seems impossible. I try this tutorial and it seems all ok, but after the point 25, MTK droid root and tools show me this message:

ATTENZIONE! File /system/recovery-from-boot.p ripristino factory recovery nel caso sia trovato il dispositivo acceso in normal mode!
Dopo il download della CWM in FlashTool, accendi il dispositivo solo in recovery mode! Premi e mantieni i pulsanti VOLUME+ e POWER. Il cavo USB deve essere connesso al PC!
--- attività completata ---

Can someone help me??
It is showing no split boot.IMG...
How to fix it...???
Plz help me to install recovery to lenovo s850...plz
Hello,
In step 27, what does Cache and USERDATA contain?
And can I make a complete backup including those?
Thank you.
Seems like support for the newer mediatek 6582/6592/6595 with KitKat hasn't matured to what's possible with older 6573/6575/6577 and some 6589. I have a 6582 in my doogee dg580 but none of the USB drivers for older 6577 chipsets work with my 6582 based doogee dg580. If anybody has a confirmed working mediatek usb driver greater than the old 6577/65xx legacy driver that's being tossed about please point out the link to me.
When I click the readback tab, there is no line to double click. I have a POSH ORION x550a - MTK6582 and adds EMMC_PART_USER when add says N / A
Pages: 1 2 3 4