www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: THL W200S speaker and headphone problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(2014-04-17, 16:47)Sniper47 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-04-17, 16:37)giakos90 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-04-17, 16:17)Sniper47 Wrote: [ -> ]@giakos90 . Did you actually try the adapter? I'm not being rude, trying to figure out if you've actually tried it or are just guessing that it won't help.

no mate you are not and i am sorry if my answer sounded rude and geeky.It was just a guess because that adapter is for handsfrees not for simple headphones and i am not sure if it really helps.Also i think that the factory headset is omtp and it is working fine on every other phone i tested it Exept this.I hope and i wish that with the adapter the problem will be solved because i have the same problem Smiling

It's likely not an issue with the headset, but with the way the W200S is 'wired' to accept the jack. If the sound quality is very bad, example you can barely hear the vocals and distortion and such, then please give the adapter a try. It fixed the problem with T200C (see link above). Try the adapter with other sets of headphones as well (MIC and non-mic).

@distracto , many of these issues exist with top brand phones as well. It's just that you can go up the street to exchange them when there's a problem. I'm sure many people would import them if they could find perfect phones for $180.

Yes im aware i always had issues with branded phones and gadgets and i understand that this phone is a bargain but as you know people expect the impossible from everything and in my country if id sell something with a smallbdefect as this id probably not get a warm welcome haha! As said ill try the adapter and update you. Thanks once again
I tested 5 sets of headphones yesterday with THL W200S. 2 sets were distorted and sounded very bad until holding the control button on the headset.

The other 3 were fine and didn't need the control button pressed.

Depending on what type of headphones you're using, you may or may not need an adapter. All 5 of these were headsets with mic, yet 2 needed the control button pressed. These things really all are wired differently, both in regards to the jack and the plug. Of those 5 sets, only one set works properly in my PC for recording and listening.

As suggested by @sniper47, it could just be an adapter issue. It can't hurt to try and shouldn't cost you more than a couple bucks at a local electronics shop.
(2014-04-18, 10:29)Khonshu Wrote: [ -> ]I tested 5 sets of headphones yesterday with THL W200S. 2 sets were distorted and sounded very bad until holding the control button on the headset.

The other 3 were fine and didn't need the control button pressed.

Depending on what type of headphones you're using, you may or may not need an adapter. All 5 of these were headsets with mic, yet 2 needed the control button pressed. These things really all are wired differently, both in regards to the jack and the plug. Of those 5 sets, only one set works properly in my PC for recording and listening.

As suggested by @sniper47, it could just be an adapter issue. It can't hurt to try and shouldn't cost you more than a couple bucks at a local electronics shop.

I dont undertand what you mean by ontroller of the headset... Can you please explain
The button. It is a controller for pausing music, stopping recording etc... Depending on how the app is set up to receive the press. If the jack and plug are not wired correctly to accept each other, pressing the control button will often fix the severe sound distortion.

[Image: B0038W0K20-3A.jpg]
(2014-04-18, 10:58)Khonshu Wrote: [ -> ]The button. It is a controller for pausing music, stopping recording etc... Depending on how the app is set up to receive the press.
And this controller is found directly on some headphones or in the app cause im getting confused, sorry snd thx for your reply
I edited and added a pic in the previous post. It's on the headset.
(2014-04-18, 11:05)Khonshu Wrote: [ -> ]I edited and added a pic in the previous post. It's on the headset.

Owh okay thanks. Well i just tested out another headset, computer gamin headset and the sound greatly improved so i agree with you its a headset issue. Il give the adapter ago asap.

By any chance did you see my video in the link of the first post ? Do you have the same issue with touch sounds?
Yes. It's that often these they are wired differently. Both in regards to the jacks and the headsets. Hopefully with the adapter your good set will work properly.

I never use the touch sounds. That might be one of the most annoying things ever, listening to people tap away at their mobile. But I can check it out for you at some point today.
(2014-04-18, 11:21)Khonshu Wrote: [ -> ]Yes. It's that often these they are wired differently. Both in regards to the jacks and the headsets. Hopefully with the adapter your good set will work properly.

I never use the touch sounds. That might be one of the most annoying things ever, listening to people tap away at their mobile. But I can check it out for you at some point today.

Thanks youre very helpful and id greatly appreciate it if you test it out for me.
Il await a reply from you! Thanks
Yea but the problem is that I am not using hands free headset just a simpleusic wired headset by Sony (mdrz300) is the adapter really matter on this one?I not saying that the sound is completely distorted bit on full volume and on bass songs there's a big distortion
Pages: 1 2 3 4