www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: iNew V3 stuck at iNew logo after trying to charge
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there, i'm new with the iNew V3 but i didn't thought this was possible , still can't believe it.

Anyway, yesterday after all day happy with my phone, i went to bed and plugged my phone to the wall charger, since it was all out of battery it started the normal screen wich shows the little animation of the charging process and the % that it has.

When it was about 2% i pushed the power button so the phone will turn on, and then, the iNew logo came out, you know the white screen. But stop there, there was no boot, so i thought it was merely because insufficient energy. So i turn it off, and then realise that the charging animation won't move anymore, it only shows the battery pic and no %.

Since then, i got stuck on the iNew logo everytime i try to power on the device.
All i can do is enter android recovery (e3) wich i believe is the stock one.
All i ever did on the phone was rooting it with shuame, and install root apps like titanium backup, solid explorer, etc. it's been working fine with this for a week more or less, but since yesterday night i have a pretty piece of plastic.

What can i do? i figure i could flash a ROM if it's the case, but now i can't turn on the USB debug mode since i can't enter the system on the phone.
Anyone else knows how to fix this?

Thanks!
You don't need USB debug on to flash. Just need the software and proper drivers, remove the battery and plug the cable. Search the forum and go ahead.
(2014-04-18, 00:54)nunytes Wrote: [ -> ]You don't need USB debug on to flash. Just need the software and proper drivers, remove the battery and plug the cable. Search the forum and go ahead.

It wasn't as simple as install the drivers....
since the usb driver installer ask me to turn on USB Debug mode ON. Anyway, what i did to install the driver was to turn the V3 on recovery mode, then switch to ADB mode on it, and voilá! the pc recognize the smartphone and install the driver.

From there on, i flash the cxq_1.0.8 with full touch recovery, and i was able to rescue my precious phone, everything is back to normal now.

But, the problem was, WHY THE HELL THIS HAPPENED?
that's an interesting question i would like to know the answer, since all i do was charge my phone and turn it on.

Anyway, thanks!
You could install the adb drivers manually :p

Great you manage to do it Smiling
Zenneka
I have the same problem wih my inew V3
Where did you find cxq_1.0.8 ?
Best regards
nim
(2014-04-20, 00:33)zenneka Wrote: [ -> ]But, the problem was, WHY THE HELL THIS HAPPENED?
that's an interesting question i would like to know the answer, since all i do was charge my phone and turn it on.

Anyway, thanks!

You should recall what did you do, since the last boot. What apps did you install?
Maybe an app's installation cause this problem, especially the ones with root access.
There are a lot of reasons. If we knew where the boot process stopped we could find out what happened. Unfortunately Android does not have Boot Verbose optionSmilingSmiling

(2014-04-29, 22:14)nim Wrote: [ -> ]Zenneka
I have the same problem wih my inew V3
Where did you find cxq_1.0.8 ?
Best regards
nim

There is a sub forum with roms for inew V3. Look at the top of iNew V3 forum.
Hi!
I have the same problem!
Could you please explain a little more detail?
Thanks.