www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: The application of energy-saving and safety
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I found the topic, so I open this? Smiling

I recently installed three applications, and we can extend the battery, the incredibly
I have another day on one battery charge and now I'm at 60%! Smiling

I recommend that you try these three applications, in order to release the unnecessary applications,
and reduced cell phone for minimal use! ;)

1. [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
2. [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
3. [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

I am not a demanding user! but it's a big savings in the battery!
I recommend.
:Cool2:
I do use clean master, don't care for other two apps.
(2014-04-18, 19:03)vampirefo Wrote: [ -> ]I do use clean master, don't care for other two apps.

I have battery doctor and clean master.
I never downloaded the security app. I had avast for a while but these apps actually run in the background all the time, consuming RAM and battery.

In my ROM 1.0.1 from 25 feb, permissions came turned on by default and this I think is a good enough substitute for any security app.

Also, if you install a one-key clean from GravityBox, it will take over the RAM cleaning capability of Clean Master. The one thing Clean Master has that I use is the occasional cleaning of junk files. But with 12+ GB of space it's really not that needed....

Battery doctor - well, it's good for saving battery, but what it does during charging is nothing special.