www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Batteries, where?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all Androiders

Do any of you know where to get better batteries for the Star S5, and how to be sure they fit the phone?

The batteries that came with the phone, are pretty unstable now...This sucks

Thank you in advance
Do you have any more details about the phone you have? It sounds like it's a Star branded phone that someone said was similar to the Samsung Galaxy S5. It probably has a model number of its own. You need to identify your specific phone first, then you can search for parts for it.
Well, it is a Star S5 Butterfly mtk 6589T 2gb ram 32 gb rom... - I think it is a HTC Butterfly look-a-like...
I dunno what else to say...?
Star S5 was quite popular. Should be able to get batteries without much problem. I would buy 2 or 3.

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]&catId=0&initiative_id=SB_20140422062855

I'm curious to see your GSAM from this phone. How many hours you normally can get with the screen on?
How do i collect GSAM data for you?
Install GSAM. Charge phone to 100%. Use phone in normal way until 10%. Take a screenshot of the GSAM and report how you used the phone (Wifi data, SIM data, indoors a lot, etc..)
I will do that...