www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Dzhyn Custom 4.2.1 v3.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2013-05-04, 16:48)Gizbeat Wrote: [ -> ]hmm... Well that sucks Chris. Sorry to hear this. Did you check it carefully when you first got it? I wonder if the crack existed before, but you didn't see it.

Yes, i checked first. There was no scratch. I think it could have happened when stick screen protector?! Or in pants pocket?! However ...

But just now good news from zopomobileshop ...

Jessica bought digitizer from manufacturer, and send it to me ... because i dont want to ship to china, otherwise i have to wait weeks ;)

I hope it all goes quickly, wanna use this good phone and test this ROM Smiling
Finally a very good version which seems to implement most of the existing patches....
Had to search to change language in Next launcher (which is not using system language but russian). Google search is missing (installed from Google play), Camera does not include photo sphere function, keyboard includes swype functionality

Battery life is like European Version 4.2.1 (beginning of april) which means not so good as the old 4.1.2 version
Pages: 1 2