www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Looking for STOCK ROM Star N7189 MTK6589
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is the phone [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Does anyone have the original firmware / ROM?

THANKS!
(2013-04-30, 19:29)spideric Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

THANKS!

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
(2013-04-30, 19:40)Gizbeat Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

THANKS!

Thank you. It's missing the UBOOT & FAT file though.

If it asks for a password, enter 9131.
(2013-04-30, 20:34)Gizbeat Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Thank you mate, you're excellent help with these links.

So I got the green circles after I downloaded then updated firmware. Phone still won't turn on.

Did a memory test and go this message

ERROR: NAND Flash was not detected!
(2013-04-30, 21:27)spideric Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

So I got the green circles after I downloaded then updated firmware. Phone still won't turn on.

Yea. I'm getting mighty thirsty too.

You can try format option in the top left corner. Load the scatter file and then format. After format, re-flash the ROM. I don't hold much hope at this point, but it's worth a shot.
reto

Hallo. S7189 firmware passt nicht zum N7189. Das uboot ist falsch.

I mean, the firmware from S7189 doesn't work with N7189. It's the wrong uboot.
(2013-04-30, 21:49)Gizbeat Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Yea. I'm getting mighty thirsty too.

You can try format option in the top left corner. Load the scatter file and then format. After format, re-flash the ROM. I don't hold much hope at this point, but it's worth a shot.
I have this phone if u still need anything. You would have to link the apk's I need to copy it off my phone though. I love mine but am in the process of finding why the flash is going off b4 the shutter. Let me know if I can help Smiling
Why have all the links vanished?