www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: CWM Recovery for CUBOT X6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
If you flashed a recovery and it's booting to stock recovery, that means you flashed a stock recovery or the recovery wasn't successfully flashed. Most likely you're not doing it correctly. It MUST be named recovery.img and at the base of your SD.

Also, you must be rooted prior to flashing it.
(2014-05-19, 21:42)DirKNirK Wrote: [ -> ]If you flashed a recovery and it's booting to stock recovery, that means you flashed a stock recovery or the recovery wasn't successfully flashed. Most likely you're not doing it correctly. It MUST be named recovery.img and at the base of your SD.

Also, you must be rooted prior to flashing it.
@DirKNirK: Thanks so much! renaming to recovery.img did the trick ;)
I am on V0.8 build, and would like to update to V0.9. Flash tool gives me problems, reports some wrong usb driver error. I found somebody's nandroid backup with V0.9. Can I restore that one through CWM, and will it mess up my IMEI, if that is also a part of nandroid?
Thanks so much
Worked like a charm!!

Thank you!
Looking forward to test some custom ROMs for our Cubot X6

Big Grin
Hi all.It works well.Thanks Baldinho for the cwm.
Cool Hi baldinho,

(2014-04-25, 15:43)baldinho Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, I make alone the CWM recovery for Cubot X6.

Here is the link. ......

I would like to thank you by your effort and would like to know if this CWM Recovery works fine with ROM v 1.1 or the latest ROM KitKat 4.4.x ?

Best regards,

Edu - Brazil
(2014-11-03, 20:48)sao150326 Wrote: [ -> ]Cool Hi baldinho,

(2014-04-25, 15:43)baldinho Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, I make alone the CWM recovery for Cubot X6.

Here is the link. ......

I would like to thank you by your effort and would like to know if this CWM Recovery works fine with ROM v 1.1 or the latest ROM KitKat 4.4.x ?

Best regards,

Edu - Brazil
Normally a CWM is made to work with a particular ROM. Since it was made earlier in the year, it probably was for 4.2.2. It still may work though if paths haven't changed.

You can make your own if you have boot.img from the stock ROM.

Cool Hi cookiedough,
Thank you very much for your help.
Did you try CWM magic (Carliv Touch Recovery) to create a new full touch recovery ??
Please, take a look at this link [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
If it works fine with Cubot X6, it´s a higly interesting way to make a new recovery image.

Best regards,

Edu - Brazil
(2014-11-04, 01:43)sao150326 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
If it works fine with Cubot X6, it´s a higly interesting way to make a new recovery image.

Best regards,

Edu - Brazil
Yes, if you're rooted, you can try this method.
does this recovery work on the kitkat version with buildnumber G807_D_H_CUBOT_V0.2_20140924? i am new at this so help is welcome Smiling
and if this recovery doesn't suite my x6 could somebody help me get a got one
i don't want to brick my new phone

lerak07
Pages: 1 2 3