www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: MTK Tweak 6589T Translated
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
what exactly does the memory option do? otherwise we might all be having placebo's...
I had flashed the Fly-On Mod (a Mod that combines many script,binary and other tweaks in one package which is aimed to improve Android system's Smoothness,reduce GUI lags and of course some useful battery life improvements and tweaks!. Do you think could be conflicts between that program and Fly-on Mod ?
Thanks in Advanced
I am not sure. But what I had during activating some booster tools from Gejos apps from Playstore is several modules from Xposed are conflicts, especially Gravity Box. Since booth of them has a similar behaviour, modified/injecting the rom instantly.
Wanna flash this tool, but not sure if it's worthy vs Xposed.
What is the big benefit of this tool?
Can I switch the 3G between the 2 sim?
Can I overclock the GPU?
Thanks.
APK updated with italian language

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Gracias probando.. ya veremos si funciona o es pastilla de felicidad sin fármacos..
(2014-05-04, 22:40)oscarsanch Wrote: [ -> ]Gracias probando.. ya veremos si funciona o es pastilla de felicidad sin fármacos..

MTK 6589 (4 cores 1,2 Ghz, 6589T up to 1,5 GHz ) . No other diferences, only clock speed
(2014-05-05, 17:50)Sonic1SVK Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-05-04, 22:40)oscarsanch Wrote: [ -> ]Gracias probando.. ya veremos si funciona o es pastilla de felicidad sin fármacos..

MTK 6589 (4 cores 1,2 Ghz, 6589T up to 1,5 GHz ) . No other diferences, only clock speed

If Sonic1SVK thanks MKT 6589T is a 1.5 Ghz, I'm still doing checks ...

But I've noticed the flash the Tweak a big improvement in battery consumption, only activated in the tweak options Performance: Maximum duration Battery before without the patch with the connection of Wifi or playing the drums was drained me and quickly consumed battery and now this does not happen to me.

I have also noticed a small lag on homescreens and drawer applications, but not playing.

I have to also comment that it is android 4.2.1, with Seth would have undercloking Cpu 1.2 Ghz, Wifi Checked in settings box optimization using wifi and wifi suspension: Only if charging.

Xposed have several modules: Gravitybox, App Setting, Greennify, BootManager, CrappaLinks, Xprivacy.

If I notice any improvement or later will comment problem, but for now very happy with the tweak.

Thanks and best regards ;)
SO if we install this, and don't like it, how do we uninstall it?
Flash this from Recovery [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] or simply delete in /system/etc/init.d MTK files an in System/app/MTKTweak.app and restart phone
Pages: 1 2